It is with great joy we announce the opening of the first Replenishing Care Cellular Health Center in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
As I look back on what has proven a 12 year journey I am reminded of the wonderful Kevin Costner movie Field of Dreams and its iconic mantra: if you build it they will come.
In 2004 my dream became to create the clinic of the future so that those in need of better health options “would come” and have access to the best of the best.
LIFE IS AS MUCH ABOUT JOURNEYS AS IT IS DESTINATIONS
Not unlike the Movie plot: my 12 year journey has led to personal transformation physically, emotionally, and spiritually and ultimately the destination I now call Replenishing Care.
And while the Replenishing Care Cellular Health Center looks nothing like I thought it would 12 years ago, I KNOW firsthand why ALL people should come. I am its very poster “child” as follows:
1. A 60 year-old weekend warrior, completely pain and drug-free who is getting stronger and faster; a guy with average athlete ability who is training to take 3 minutes off an already respectable (23:45) 5K time after I turn 61.
2. I have used RC to triumph over Guillain Barre Syndrome (which struck at age 40) and can do things that would challenge most 30 year-olds.
3. I used Replenishing Care to return to full workout 9 days after hernia surgery in July 2016.
4. I used RC to reveal and release undiagnosed anxiety that I now know was the underlying cause of Guillain Barre.
5. In putting the pieces together, I have used or supported others in the use of RC components in helping 1000+ clients/patients see improvements considered unattainable using other methods.
A PLACE WHERE WELLNESS DREAMS ARE REALIZED
Replenishing Care STACKS 9 complementary cellular health technologies together. The technologies are delivered via a combination of twelve (12) In-Center Replenishing Care Wellness Sessions and a Takeaway Home Tool Kit designed to keep the momentum going in between appointments and ongoing once the RC Program is concluded.
Each technology contributes a specific benefit to an individual’s personal wellness formula and actually ADAPTS to the strengths and needs of each person. Thus RC works with whatever there is to work with and initiates a healing process tied to any individual’s ability to heal.
Simply stated, Replenishing Care:
- makes the “well” more well;
- gives everyone more energy, drive and focus to be their best;
- gives athletes legal competitive advantage (that’s actually good for them);
- makes everyone more resistant to illness and injury;
- causes systemic improvement for everyone, and
- most often contributes symptomatic relief for those dealing with existing illnesses and/or injuries.
Best of all, Replenishing Care DOES NO HARM!!!!!
Help LEAD THE WAY
The goal of Replenishing Care is to elevate health options available to ALL people. Thus the first RC Cellular Health Center is the start of a network of like-facilities across Canada, the US and around the World. We thought the first location would be in Toronto; seems the next part of the journey was meant to start in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Ultimately the Niagara-on-the-Lake Center will evolve into Replenishing Care University where ALL franchisees will learn the proprietary RC protocols and RC’s best practice client care and communication system. (Trust me: there are worse destinations for training).
YOUR CELLS WILL LOVE YOU FOR IT!
Here’s how to get involved:
- If you’re interested in achieving your best wellness become a client;
- If you’re interested in helping others consider becoming a franchisee;
- If you have the passion, commitment and capacity to help “BIG” consider becoming a strategic partner in Canada or the US;
- If you know Kevin Costner, ask him to visit; he’d be an amazing testimonial on SO many levels.
Replenishing Care’s mission is to help people become as healthy as they possibly can be by matching the best tools available to each person’s health circumstance, goals and needs.Ask Questions
Replenishing Care does not diagnose, treat, nor cure any illness or medical condition. Our services promote fitness, wellness and improved athletic performance; results vary. Readers and users alike are advised to use the information, technologies, and methods presented under the supervision of their family doctor and/or other health professionals they rely upon. RCC is a division of Replenishing Care and Technologies (RC&T) www.rcandt.com